Traffic offences

Anyone who commits an offense is proposed an immediate collection by the police. If the immediate collection is not paid, the public prosecutor may propose an out-of-court settlement. If this too is not paid, a summons can be issued to the court. In principle, anyone who commits a violation of the fourth degree is always summoned. A municipal administrative penalty is possible for certain first- and second-degree offenses and for minor speeding violations.

You can pay your traffic fine on

Offences by degree

Offences on traffic rules and vehicle registration regulations are classified into 4 degrees. The higher the degree, the harsher the penalty.

Read more